Thursday 2 July 2015

Review & Swatches - Sleek I-Divine Del Mar Volume 2 eye palette ❤️

Hey beautiful people, 

I recently purchased this new eye palette from Sleek and I wanted to give a mini review and tell you about this amazing little summer gem! 

I've seen a lot of bright eye looks recently on YouTube, (Shaaanxo being my ultimate fave) and I was inspired to buy a bright eye palette since all mine are neutral colours (Browns, taupes etc...) so after hearing about a new eye palette from sleek, I had to give it a go. 


Before I go into the review, the eye palette I'm about to mention is limited edition as it is from Sleek's summer collection. The Del Mar palette from Sleek was a firm favourite among many last year and this year sleek decided to bring out a 'volume II'. I have never tried the first one so I can't give you a comparison but I have to say, this palette is lush and the colours are perfect for spring/summer looks. For someone who doesn't wear eyeshadow much, I found this palette to be very easy to use and I good transition for those who want to bring more colour into their makeup without it being over the top. 


What I love about the colours is that they are all very warm and not too cool. I have yellow undertones and I really like how these colours look on my skin. I have the naked palette which I absolutely love but find it hard to create a look out of due to the colours being very cool. Saying that though, some of the colours in this palette I feel would suit both pink and yellow undertones, especially the light shimmery colours. 

First row:


L - R Loco, San Antonio, Ibiza Rocks, Zoola, Pura Vida, Spotlight. 

Second row: 


L - R Pearl, Ushuaia, Puro, Bora Bora, Ocean Beach, Siesta. 

If you are looking for a cheap but decent eye palette, I highly recommend sleek palettes. They are priced at £7.99 and you can get them from boots, superdrug, or online on their official website at www.sleekmakeup.com. I also own 'oh so special' and 'garden of Eden', both of which are beautiful. 

I hope you all have a lovely day and are enjoying the current heat wave in the UK (for those of you who live in the UK that is) 

Speak to you all soon, 

Katie 


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Press

Followers

Copyright © Neverland Katie | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com