Tuesday 15 September 2015

Autumn TAG! 2015 ♡

Hey Guys,
since we are now fully in September, I thought it was a perfect opportunity to do this Autumn themed tag, so lets get into it. 
What’s your favorite seasonal drink from Starbucks/Costa/Cafe Nero?
Last year, I had a Starbucks inside my University building with 1/2 price on all drinks & I was there literally everyday. Starbucks is by far my favourite coffee chain and their seasonal drinks are simply heaven in a cup. Around early September time is when Starbucks bring out their Pumpkin Spice Latte, which let me tell you is to DIE for so I would hands down have to say that. I always get whipped cream on top too and it is delicious!! Spicy and sweet and just all round goodness. If you like the Gingerbread lattes they bring out in the winter, you will love this drink!
Accessories – what do you opt for, scarves, boots or gloves?
Autumn is the time of year I like to bring out my boots and thick wooly socks. There is always something so comforting about snuggling up in wooly socks that I just love. I'm not really a gloves person unless it is absolutely freezing and hats don't really suit me because I have a fringe. In terms of scarves, I wear them sometimes but the most of the time i'm quite happy just in my wooly jumper. 
Music – what’s your favorite music to listen to?
To be honest, my music taste doesn't really change through the seasons as I will always listen to just who I like. I will listen to just about everything, my only exception being summer anthems because duh?! summer is over! I remember last year, I listened to a lot of Taylor Swift in the Autumn so if I had to say anyone, I'd say her. This year I am also loving Halsey too! My favourite songs are Colors, Young God and Roman Holiday 
Candles – what scents will you be burning this season?
I really need to stock up on candles this year! I just love how a single scent can change the feel of a room and make it feel 10x more cosy. My favourite scents around this time are quite spicy scents so Pumpkin Spice, Cinnamon etc so i'll try get my hands on some of those this year I think.
Perfume – what is your favorite scent for this time of year?
I am obsessed with and have been obsessed with Katy Perry Killer Queen for quite sometime now. I have used it these past two Autumn's and recently purchased my third bottle to use this year. It is such a beautiful scent. Not too sweet so it won't resemble anything to summery and it is certainly not too flowery or pungent either. To me it smells quite evening-y, which may not make much sense and I am useless at describing scents but that's what it reminds me of. Cold, Dark evenings. Maybe you are going out for dinner or something and what to smell good so you spray a few sprits on... I hope I am making sense haha. On boots they have listed the notes as follows: 
Top Notes: Dark Plum, Wild Berry and Bergamot. 
Heart Notes: Red Velvet Flower, Rainbow Plumeria and Natural Jasmine Sambac. 
Base Notes: Cashmeran, Natural Patchouli Heart and Liquid Praline.

What do you love about Autumn? 
What I love about Autumn is the changing seasons, the fact that there are leaves all over the floor, the brown and red hues, darker mornings and early evenings, the cold air, wearing snuggly jumpers and wooly socks, ugg boots, halloween, Pumpkin Spice Lattes and the fact that it's my birthday in November! 
Favorite make up looks?
Autumn makeup is my absolute favourite to wear and one that I feel really suits me. I love wearing darker nudes and soft rose colours on my lips and subtle blushers. I love to wear matte foundation too in the autumn/winter months and fiercer looking contour and highlighter. My favourite shades of lipstick to wear from MAC in the Autumn have got to be Twig, Velvet Teddy & Mehr as they just scream Autumn to me. I also love the how dark berry lip look and I need to get my hands on some beautiful berry lipsticks this year. (Please leave suggestions for lipsticks below if you have any) :)
What are you looking forward to most in Autumn?

This is a very similar question to the one above but what I am MOST looking to in Autumn is my birthday because well... it is my birthday haha :)

I hope you guys enjoyed this TAG!! 

leave a comment below telling me what you love about Autumn & if you have your birthday in Autumn like me, Happy Birthday!!

see you all soon,

Katie xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Press

Followers

Copyright © Neverland Katie | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com