Thursday 14 May 2015

Beauty Scenario Tag! ♡

1. You have to get rid of all your foundations and you can only keep one high end and one drugstore, which do you keep?
This is pretty easy for me. 
For high end, I would choose Estēe Lauder, Double Wear Foundation because it offers amazing coverage and stays put all day. It is also pretty easy to find a colour that matches you because there are so many. (Over 20 I believe) 
For drugstore, I would choose the L'oréal Infallible 24hr Foundation as it sits really nicely on the skin and gives a nice natural look whilst adding plenty of coverage too. (I would say about a medium) 

 
2. You go for an interview and the lady interviewing you has lipstick on her teeth. Do you approach the subject or ignore it completely?
This is tricky because if it was the other way round, I would want somebody to tell me, however in an interview situation it may be quite awkward. Especially if there are others in the room too so I would say... Probably not! 

3. You’re not feeling yourself and need a pick me up. Which lipstick do you put on to make yourself feel beautiful?
This one is pretty easy for me. I would 100% recommend MAC's Ruby Woo if you are feeling down as it instantly makes you feel gorgeous! The colour is so bright and fierce and is an instant pick me up! 




Who doesn't love a bold red lip? 

4. You go back in time for a day to your teenage years, how would you do your hair and makeup differently?
I would definitely grow my hair out because I always had short hair and I don't think it ever suited me. Now that I am growing it out, I looooove having longer hair. Saying that I would also tell myself to use more hair oils because they really do help. (Argan and coconut oil are amazing!!) 
In terms of makeup, I would encourage myself to buy proper makeup brushes because I always used to use my fingers and to invest in a primer to make my makeup last longer! 

5. You ask your hairdresser for a shoulder length Pixie Lott hair cut, but they hear wrong and give you a pixi cut. Do you a) Smile, say thank you, leave and call your mum hysterical b) Cry in the chair and things get awkward or c) Complain to the manager and demand a refund.
I am a wimp so I'd go with A! I always hate having my hair cut because I'm trying to grow it long so any length they cut off is soul destroying! 

6. Your friend surprises you with a 4 day city break and you have 1 hour to pack. Which ‘do it all’ palette do you pack in your makeup bag?
I only really have one 'do it all' palette and that is this one by MUA. 


It has eyeshadows, blushes, a bronzer and a highlighter so what more could you want? It's also super cheap too. 

7. Your house has been robbed, don’t worry everyone is safe, but your beauty stash has been raided. What’s the product you really hope is safe?
My naked palette!! It's my baby! 


8. Your friend borrows your makeup and returns it in awful condition. Do you a) Just pretend you haven’t noticed b) Ask them to repurchase it or c) Secretly do the same to something of theirs
I would keep all my anger bottled up and go with A! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Press

Followers

Copyright © Neverland Katie | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com