Thursday 24 September 2015

REVIEW: LUSH R&B Hair Moisturiser ♡


Hi guys,

today I wanted to show you another product that I have been loving recently and that is my R&B Hair Moisturiser from LUSH cosmetics

This stuff is like a super smoothie for your hair. With Oat Milk to help smooth and calm, Avocado to nourish and hydrate, Coconut to moisturise and soften & Orange Flower to give it its uplifting, floral scent, this stuff is like a potion for your hair! 



The product is a milky yellow colour, a bit like banana yoghurt or milkshake and is very smooth and silky to the touch. It is also very thick and you don't need much at all! The LUSH employee who introduced me to this product explained that you need barely any to coat your hair, in fact a bit less then what I have shown you here.



Here is a photo of me applying it my hair. Like I said, you don't need much as a little goes a long way and if you apply too much, your hair can feel a bit stiff when you dry it. On the packaging, it says to use it on dry curly or afro hair. I have wavy hair, yet I still use it as I was recommended to do so by a LUSH employee. The way I apply this is to just really 'scrunch' it into the lengths of my hair. I try not to put any near my roots as I feel that they don't really need the added moisture and I don't want my hair to feel greasy by applying lots of product to it. I concentrate it through to my ends after I have towel dried my hair and then blow dry my hair when it is almost dry naturally and then style as normal. I thought i'd just mention too that I don't add any extra product to my hair after using this moisturiser but occasionally I will use Argan or Moroccan oil on my hair after blowdrying, but usually just on the tips.



You can also use this product on dry hair as that is what it's primarily purpose is, however I have not tried this method yet.

If you are interested in trying it, you can purchase R&B in stores or online here. I have the larger tub as it lasts forever!! https://www.lush.co.uk/products/styling/rb Don't forget, if you take back 5 empty LUSH tubs, you can get a FREE Face Mask, which is pretty damn awesome!! 

I have quite dry hair and I found that this product works wonders!!

I hope you guys like it too. What's your favourite LUSH product?

see you all later,

Katie xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Press

Followers

Copyright © Neverland Katie | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com