Saturday 19 September 2015

REVIEW!! Soap & Glory Smoothie Star!! ♡

Hi everyone,

so today I wanted to bring you a very exciting review on a product that I have been LOVING recently and that is the Soap & Glory body scrubs but in particular, the breakfast scrub version in Smoothie Star. I already have a backup of this for when I run out of the tub I am currently using so that just shows you how much I love it. 

so reasons why I love it:
- It smells like a mixture between Pumpkin Spice Lattes, Gingerbread, Starbucks & Cookies. I LOVE the scent. It is very 'fall' like and as the name 'breakfast scrub' suggests, smells like the best breakfast I have ever had. The scent is actually labelled as 'Maple' so has the essence of pancakes!!
- The scrub isn't too harsh or abrasive but nor is it soapy and slippery. It is a nice in between. It contains shea butter which is smoothing to the skin and it also a sugar based scrub, which are less harsh than salt scrubs so perfect for an everyday scrub but also won't irritate sensitive skin.
- Soap & Glory packaging is adorable and these are ALWAYS on offer in Boots and Superdrug. 


As you can tell, i've already used a huge chunk of this stuff. The beads are quite small and the consistency is quite thick. You don't need much at all, however I tend to go overboard because I just LOVE the scent. You also get 300mls of product in this tub.


This is what the product looks like on the skin. It is very bead or 'scrub' like but it doesn't feel too harsh when you rub it in the skin, nor does it feel really soapy. The product does foam up a little bit once you start scrubbing and leaves your skin feeling really smooth and soft and smelling amazing. I actually prefer this to the Sugar Crush Body Scrub because the scent is perfect for autumn/winter time due to the spicy gingerbread aromas, but I also find that this scent lasts a lot longer AFTER you've showered and lingers on the skin whereas the Sugar Crush one tends to fade a lot quicker. 


Overall, i'd say that these scrubs are very comparable to other brands such as Lush, however for those of you who don't have a Lush near you, these scrubs would make a great alternative. 
I purchased mine in a 3 for 2 offer at boots (they are usually £8) each and you can purchase yours online here: http://www.boots.com/en/Soap-Glory-Smoothie-Star-Breakfast-Scrub-300ml_1429081/

I'd also highly recommend the sugar Scrub one, however I do feel that it is more of a summer scrub due to the scent being very citrus like.

I hope that this review was somewhat helpful to you. If you have any questions regarding this product then please leave them down below in the comment section. For reference, I have sensitive skin and sometimes get eczema and this product did not interfere with either of them. 

speak to you all soon,

Katie x 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Press

Followers

Copyright © Neverland Katie | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com