Wednesday 3 June 2015

REVIEW: DARK ANGELS - LUSH COSMETICS

Hi beauties, 

Today I wanted to give a little mention for a new love of mine that is Lush's Dark Angels Cleanser. 

This is a new product that I have recently bought and so far it is proving to be uh-mazing!! 


This is a charcoal based cleanser. Charcoal being a very good ingredient for bringing out all the dirt and gunge that can clog your pores, I was expecting high things from this product and I after using it for a short while, this product has exceeded my expectations as far as the results are concerned! 

I am in LOVE!! 

This product does more than clean out my pores, it has completely transformed my skin. Okay I may be slightly over exaggerating but honestly this has helped my skins general appearance so much! It has worked wonders for my hyper-pigmentation and blackheads and all that icky stuff! It has done a phenomenal job compared to previous skincare products I've used and I am so happy I purchased it. 

In terms of what the product looks like inside, it basically looks like compost! The look of it may well put many people off, along with the smell, which isn't bad but it isn't good either. If you are hesitant, I'd say try it because regardless of what it looks and smells like, this product is amazing!! 



My only downside to this product is that it is sooooo messy and because the charcoal is quite dark, it can stain light coloured face cloths and flannels so be careful! I'd still repurchase this though as the extra effort of making sure I don't stain my sink or my carpet is worth it!! For that reason, I'd give this product a 4.5/5!! 

I hope you all give this a go! It is available at lush.co.uk and in stores! (For reference I ordered online and got the bigger pot and the total came to around £20 including postage) 

Hope you all have a nice evening,

Katie :) 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Press

Followers

Copyright © Neverland Katie | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com