Wednesday 24 June 2015

BEAUTY TAG ❤️

I can't get enough of beauty tags at the moment so here is another little one for you! 

I tag anyone and everyone to do this because they are so much fun! 

1.Would you rather go out with messy hair and nice make-up or nice hair and no make-up?

I'd go with messy hair because then you can just put it up in a pony tail and still look pretty. 

2.Would you rather shave your eyebrows or have your eyelashes fall out?

Hmm this is tricky because you can both draw your brows on with eyebrow pencil and use false lashes if you needed too... I think I'd go for the eyelashes because they fall out naturally anyway. I'm assuming they will grow back... 

3.Would you rather be forced to shop at only MAC or Sephora for the rest of your life?

We don't have Sephora in the UK so it's MAC all the way... I actually adore MAC anyway ❤️ 

4.Would you rather wear lipgloss/lipliner look or 80's perm?

This question is a bit random but probably the lippie option 

5.Would you rather leave the house with an obvious foundation line or overdone blush?

Argh I've probably done both but I think the blush would be less embarrassing. I can just say that I am embarrassed or I'm hot whereas there aren't any real excuses for the foundation line... Also blush tends to fade throughout the day anyway so eventually it will look semi decent. 

6.Would you rather wear MC Hammer pants or biker shorts in public?

Another random question but the shorts sound pretty darn cool! 

7.Would you rather have a bad orange-y spray tan or really weird tan lines that can't be covered?

Oh dear... Bad orange spray tan I think and then I wouldn't leave my house until it has faded. 

8.Would you rather have a bad haircut or bad hair color?

It depends on what the 'bad hair colour' is. Thinking about it logically, you can always dye it back so I think I'd go for the colour as hair cuts are a lot harder to fix. 

9.Would you rather have youtube or twitter taken away forever?
I can't live without my Twitter so it would have to be YouTube! 

10. Would you rather give up using makeup brushes or mascara?

This is such a tricky question because I have naturally blonde hair so my lashes are virtually invisible without mascara! It would have to be brushes I think... Hey I can still use my beauty blender right?  ;) 

I have to admit.... I was trying to be a bit smart with some of these questions hahaa 

Hope you all enjoyed it! 

Katie 

Xxx



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Press

Followers

Copyright © Neverland Katie | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com