Friday 9 January 2015

Kylie Jenner-esque makeup ❤️

Hi everyone,

I thought I'd make a small post about some makeup items I recently recieved. Now I am a HUGE Kylie Jenner lover and I love her makeup / fashion style so much and think she is gorgeous. She is stunning and one my favourite idols. 

It seems like the whole world is after her poutylicious lip look, her highlighted cheeks and her simple eye makeup look and to be honest... So am I! 

Anyway I purchased some items and created a similar look to her down below. I wouldn't say this is a Deffinate 'look' but more of an inspiration if that makes sense. As I am not Kylie's makeup artist I couldn't really tell you what she wears but these items looked quite similar so I thought I would share them with you. First of all I appologie for the fact you can't really see my eyeshadow! I REALLY need to cut my fringe! Also it's works out as a bit of a positive because I SUCK at eye makeup. Some of these items may look different on you. I know I am not the best at makeup but I am trying so no negative comments please because I am kind of a beginner :) most of these would probably look better on others anyway. 


So incase you were wondering what items picked up to create this look they were: 
loréal lumi magique primer 
Nars sheer glow foundation in Santa fe 
Rimmel wake me up concealer in 10 Ivory
Rimmel stay matte powder in translucent
Bare minerals well rested (for under eyes to get that highlighted look) 
Nars laguna bronzer
Benefit hoola (for awesome contouring!!)
Benefit gimme brow in dark 
Mac lipstick in velvet teddy (matte) 
Rimmel exaggerate lip liners in eastend snob 063 and addiction 018 (both of these work well) 

And for the eye look I used 
Too faced shadow insurance - original 
Naked 1 palette by urban decay and for this used the shades naked on the lid, buck in the crease and Virgin for the brow bone
Benefit they're real push up liner 
Rimmel scandaleyes eye pencil in nude 05 for the waterline to make you look wide awake 
Benefit they're real mascara 


The lip liners I feel are a key feature on this look and can be used to slightly over draw the lips to make them look really pouty like Kylie's. 

The picture above isn't the best to show you how the eye look 'looks'. It actually looked a lot better in person but bear in mind this was taken on my iPhone. 

I hope you all have a lovely day. Whatever you are doing. If you can't get your hands on Velvet Teddy, I heard that Twig, Faux, Brave, Mehr and Kinda Sexy are very similar and also if you can find Whirl, Soar or Spice lip liners by MAC, those are also FAB to use for this look. Xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Press

Followers

Copyright © Neverland Katie | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com